Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

I hope every one of you brought in the New Year in a way that was special to you.  Whether that was curled on a couch under a warm blanket, at a fabulous party or standing outside while the crowds around you helped usher in the new beginning.  There are so many different ways to say hello to 2012 and goodbye to all that filled 2011.  I have read and talked with many and for some 2011 was a great year and for many it was a hard year and one they are ready to move past.

For me there were moments I would love to live in forever and those I am happy I crawled through and made it to the other side.  There have been easier times in my life, but maybe not so many times as rich in color and context as 2011.  It was a year of discoveries, renewal, confirmations, aspirations, confrontations and affirmations.  It was exhilarating and exhausting.

In 2012 I look forward to seeing my children grow with strength and confidence.  I hope they fill their childhood banks with beautiful and fantastically fun memories of sisterhood, family and friends.  I hope Brian and I can sit back and witness it all happen and let the everyday what nots fall to the wayside.

For everyone out there I have met, will meet and for the many others I will never meet I wish you a Happy New Year.  May God grant us all the ability to seize the potential He has for us in this renewed year.




No comments: